Friday, November 9, 2007

Wiggleworm

The big news is that I can feel the baby moving. It is one of the most amazing sensations in the world--I'd rank it up there with how it feels to fall completely in love with someone. Perhaps because in a way it is falling in love with someone all over again. The other night Clifton put his hand on my belly, and within moments there was a huge movement that startled him so much that he pulled away his hand and loooked at me with complete awe. It was one of those moments that I don't think I'll ever forget...

1 comment:

christian railsback said...

Sounds totally cool! Falling in love was exceptional for me too, but I think it will be a few more years 'til Abby and I are ready to enjoy those types of movements. Thanks for all the great updates! Hugs to you both from Georgia!!