So cute!!!
Where are your costumes?
looks like alison in college
Well, I'm glad to see that Naomi is getting to wear a sweater I made, even if it isn't the one I made for her. I've got the yarn and the design idea - now all I need is the time!
Impressive!!
These two are going to be like Jamie and me! I love it.
I'm cracking up over here! These are too good :)
LOL
yeah--i love that sweater. fits her just right!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So cute!!!
Where are your costumes?
looks like alison in college
Well, I'm glad to see that Naomi is getting to wear a sweater I made, even if it isn't the one I made for her. I've got the yarn and the design idea - now all I need is the time!
Impressive!!
These two are going to be like Jamie and me! I love it.
I'm cracking up over here! These are too good :)
LOL
yeah--i love that sweater. fits her just right!
Post a Comment