I thought the hand-holding was pretty cute
We had a great week, starting in Milwaukee with my brother Dave and his wife Val and their new baby Jeremiah (who is almost as big as Naomi). Then lots of time off work this week (for me at least) which was wonderful. We had our first big snowfall; the Gators clinched the SEC title (which should make for an interesting family rivalry when it comes time for the BCS game); and the Christmas tree is up (without disaster leading to tears like last year).
4 comments:
Very impressive! I don't think Katie pushes up like that yet and I think she has a month on him. Maybe mommy should enforce tummy time a little more. He is huge, how big was he when born?
Those are the cutest snow pants I have ever seen, granted I don't see many in Florida.
8 pounds 9 ounces at birth, but eats like a man...
Yep, another great hand-me-down from Amelia
Post a Comment