Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week Thirty-four




Big week--Naomi got her first haircut (finally!!!). Sunday was Mother's Day, which is also the day that our church does baby dedications--we had an issue with the flash, but some friends took photos too, so I'll get those up when we get them.

7 comments:

Lori Feierabend said...

Beautiful!! The hair, the girl, the pose, the dress - this one is beautiful all around!

Lori Feierabend said...

I love her sense of humor! And her mama's too :)

Lori Feierabend said...

LOL

Lori Feierabend said...

:D Yes! This is a great one!

PS Naomi's bangs are so cute.

Lori Feierabend said...

What a fun, sweet moment :) Thank you for documenting ALL of these wonderful moments for us! Love you Alison!

callie feyen said...

OK, adorable picture, but also I have that SAME DRESS in black! I like yours better, though.

Alison and Clifton Railsback said...

too funny, i love that dress... do you also have kids that refuse to look at someone taking a photo??