yes, just not as fast as clifton does
yep. Still do with the boys.
love the hat!!
:)
BEAUTIFUL!!
:))
They look so happy! I love it!
One of my favorite sounds =)
WOW- Naomi has braids!! Her hair has finally grown! Such a cutie!
when is annika's baby due?
LOVE this one!
She did such a great job!! What a joy to have you both there!
Cutie! That baby is the perfect size for her :)
Aww, thank you!! :) I can't wait to meet him either!! (This is a great pic BTW!)
Melting! We love her so much too!
Thank you for taking these wonderful pictures!
LOL @theparsons :DThis is awesome!!
What a sweet moment.
Beautiful!!
My favorite!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
yes, just not as fast as clifton does
yep. Still do with the boys.
love the hat!!
:)
BEAUTIFUL!!
:))
They look so happy! I love it!
One of my favorite sounds =)
WOW- Naomi has braids!! Her hair has finally grown! Such a cutie!
when is annika's baby due?
LOVE this one!
She did such a great job!! What a joy to have you both there!
Cutie! That baby is the perfect size for her :)
Aww, thank you!! :) I can't wait to meet him either!!
(This is a great pic BTW!)
Melting! We love her so much too!
Thank you for taking these wonderful pictures!
LOL @theparsons :D
This is awesome!!
What a sweet moment.
Beautiful!!
My favorite!
Post a Comment