Easter morning with their baskets and their daddy.
This is as good as we get: everyone looking, no one making an intentionally crazy face...
We can't hope for quite as much when I'm not behind the camera acting like a crazy person to keep everyone's attention.
Our Christmas cactus had a single white bloom for Easter. If I were a deep, thoughtful writer like my friends Callie and Sarah, I would find some beautiful symbolism in this; I'll just take note of it, tuck the beauty away, and hope they write it for me in the comments section. :)
Sarah is rightfully skeptical of relying on these two to hold her up for this photo.
Naomi looks guilty, like she shouldn't be finding eggs during an Easter egg hunt.
The bigger kids were good to leave some of the easier eggs for Annika.
Sarah was cool with this one. This was the only good basketball that happened that day.
We shared an Easter dinner with the Dave, the Parsons, Grandma D (Suzi's mom), and the Sabatos family.
Checking out her egg contents after dinner.
Jess made these fairy houses with the girls this week.
Annika *may* have had a little help with hers.
Check it out. This is Naomi's list of what we had for dinner that night. In case you need help, or don't read in mirror images, green beans, ham, asparagus, potatoes, and milk. And of course a person holding a cup of milk, right behind the sabaragis.
Sarah turns five months old.
She and Big Baby are buddies.
The exersaucer: Mommy's best friend when trying to get things done around the house. I'm looking into one for Annika and one for Naomi.
Oh, I am so glad these girls have each other.
And this guy. Glad they have him too.
We have once again, expanded the garden. But it's all ready for planting, just as soon as I'm convinced it won't snow again (probably not until May)
And this raspberry bush we planted last year--check out how many suckers we already have. Hopefully we don't regret planting this.
Just hanging out.
how cute is this kid?
4 comments:
You tuck that beauty away. I'm a big believer in having faith that these sorts of thoughts and stories will bloom later. You've planted a seed.
Sarah? Other thoughts? :) Does Sarah have a blog? I need to know if she does!
Your family blooms like your Christmas cactus! The sweetest Easter pictures ever!! Love you so, Aunt Sara
sara--thank you! can't wait for you to meet baby sarah!
okay, i'll keep waiting to figure that one out. :) sarah's emails, even the way words just form in her mind and fall out onto paper, are a piece of art. i love the way you two think...
Post a Comment