Sunday, April 19, 2020

February 2020

We watched the superbowl with our good friends and their dogs. Somehow I didn't get pictures of the people. Just the various golden doodles, depending how much golden and how much doodle you get. This is Luna's happy place. Ned is less sure.

I see power forward in this girl's future. Hopefully turns out to be a better dribbler than I was.

Her sweet moves earned her player of the game (or more likely her coach was just giving everyone a week).

Here's what Luna looks like while watching the girls walk off to the bus stop every morning. Saddest part of her day. It's a similar view at 4:15 when they come home again, but with more tail wagging. She hears the bus and comes running.

Getting ready for the Father Daughter dance. We officially have girls that do their own/each other's makeup.

I asked Naomi why she needed her ipad. 
"Well I need to use it as my mirror."
I don't know. Maybe use, you know, a mirror.

All set to go. (Sarah was at a friend's birthday party that night.)

With their friend Amelia.

Mom was in town watching Dave's kids but spent a weekend at our house. So we went snowshoeing.

And because she had never made a snow angel, we did those too.

Annika did a presentation on Demeter for school and got to learn how Greek mythology family trees get super complicated super fast.

We don't have Boo any more, but Luna's favorite toy (and by "favorite" I mean the only one she hasn't destroyed in 37 hours) is this hedgehog. This photo was not staged. Just snuggling her little dude.

4th grade Arts Night -- Is there anything better forty three kids with recorders?

Maybe ukeleles?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures (and the casptions) so much! Sarah totally earned "player of the week!"
Ruby is jealous of the dog play date. She would have fit right in with that group!

Anonymous said...

Correction on the above post: "captions."