Monday, April 19, 2021

February 2021

 

Lots of snowy Saturdays at A-Basin this month.

While the kids ski all day...

I mostly wait at the bottom of the mountain and get to stare at this view. It's not a bad deal.

This was the day our weather station refused to read an outdoor temperature. It just doesn't work when you get that far negative. Me neither, weather station, me neither.

I keep thinking someday I'll try to ski with them, but it turns out, I like to be warm. It's a problem.

First runs of the day on fresh powder.

Annika looking cute.


Henry the camel (yeah, he's been named) made his next move in the dark of night. Henry has his own instagram account to document his moves. He has followers and everything, which I'm pretty sure makes him cooler than me. (adventures_of_henry_the_camel)

Celebrating Timothy's ninth birthday!

Oma got vaccinated so was able to come out for the first time in 11 months!

While she was here we snuck away for a night for an early anniversary celebration. It was glorious.

Meanwhile, a very good natured Oma did Go Noodle with the girls -- it's a specific silly one about stairs. I don't know, but even Naomi's willing to do Go Noodle when Oma's around.

Luna the snow pup, an adorable wet stinky mess.

Sarah's all ready for the rebound. To her disappointment she was one of just a couple girls in the league this winter. And the boys had gotten much better since last season. But she's clearly a serious baller with converse on, and what she lacked in skills she made up for in height. Apple not falling far from the tree.

1 comment:

CLAUDEAN S. STOTTS said...

I enjoyed your February pictures. Lots of fun in the snow, but I would be with you, Alison, someplace warm with a beautiful view. Please tell Oma she is looking fantastic!
Give the girls a hug for me.
Claudean