Waiting backstage during tech week
Warm up class
More warm up class
Practicing snow
Ms Kat had a specific plan for soloists' hair.
The pictures that follow are some combination of dress rehearsals and performances, some taken by me in the wings when I wasn't doing quick changes with the dancers and some taken professionally and serving as placeholders until I get my digital copies (hence the watermark).
Snow!
Waiting in the wings, a portion of the ensemble on stage.
Snow, Moonlight and Forest Creatures
She loved the choreography as the Spanish soloist.
She doesn't like this one, but I do.
Flowers!
This small but mighty cast (a handful aren't in this pic) put on a great show!
Naomi with her middle school youth group leader and his fiance.
Holly came to the show but I forgot to get a picture so...
Naomi's grade school besties and their families.
Naomi with some of her high school crew.
More high school crew.
With her ballet bestie Lucy who stopped dancing this year.
Naomi with her high school youth group leader.
The Hartemink crew!
It's always bittersweet after the last show.
Another year in the books.





































No comments:
Post a Comment