... if it didn't happen at 3:39am. Naomi has become quite a talker. This (very early) morning I woke because I realized she was awake. She wasn't crying. It wasn't really cooing either--too loud for that. No it was more just her talking loudly. She just woke and decided she had something to say. And we were going to hear it. I went to re-swaddle her, and before I got back out of her room, she was asleep again... which was only a little slower than Clifton... Maybe I hosed myself by putting her to bed in this onesie...
2 comments:
what a sweetheart! look at that devilish look on her face...like, "I gotcha mommy!"
LOLOLOLOL.... just keep in mind that she would be in biiiiiig trouble if she weren't so cute! Erik's theory is that God makes them that way to prevent serious bodily harm at that awful hour. (Guess our kids are extra cute because of ALL of the quality time at o'dark hundred). love to all
Post a Comment