Oooh, is that a cookie cake?? Yum. I'll have to get the recipe from you. And I love the number candles - it means I am 20!
Great one!
Too cute! Did she make those?
I love this jacket too!
So neat to have a comparison. Both of their eyes are gorgeous :)
yeah, i think we'll just always celebrate about a decade younger than we are!
yes, they are super cute! and so much easier than tights over a diaper!
Naomi's almost two months older in this picture than Annika is in hers... Annika is so much bigger than Naomi was that she fits the jacket much younger.
adorable! (the drool's a nice touch!)
I love her roundness!
Clifton, thanks for always reminding us of the night Gary called me for the first time!
I love you, too!
I love this picture! Pink cheeks and pink jacket!
Sweet hand!
So cute...she always looks so bright-eyed! Looks smart like her namesake!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Oooh, is that a cookie cake?? Yum. I'll have to get the recipe from you. And I love the number candles - it means I am 20!
Great one!
Too cute! Did she make those?
I love this jacket too!
So neat to have a comparison. Both of their eyes are gorgeous :)
yeah, i think we'll just always celebrate about a decade younger than we are!
yes, they are super cute! and so much easier than tights over a diaper!
Naomi's almost two months older in this picture than Annika is in hers... Annika is so much bigger than Naomi was that she fits the jacket much younger.
adorable! (the drool's a nice touch!)
I love her roundness!
Clifton, thanks for always reminding us of the night Gary called me for the first time!
I love you, too!
I love this picture! Pink cheeks and pink jacket!
Sweet hand!
So cute...she always looks so bright-eyed! Looks smart like her namesake!
Post a Comment