Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunshine




I've sung "You are my sunshine" to Naomi almost every day since she was born, and this morning I caught her singing it to Annika, which I found pretty sweet. (I haven't yet found a song for Annika; I certainly can't give her "Naomi's" song. Ideas? Anything you sang to your children or had sung to you as a child that you remember?)

3 comments:

Lori Feierabend said...

Holy Toledo, that's cute!! And one of my favorite kiddo songs. I love that you sing it to Naomi. What a special mom you are :)

She has a beautiful voice! Thanks so much for sharing.

Another song that kids seem to especially like is the one that goes, "Rise, and shine, and give God the glory glory"... I'll try to find a link of it for you.

Casey Bailey said...

Logan is treated to many songs, but one he gets on a regular basis is Dream A Little Dream of Me.

sara mcdaniel said...

This is the sweetest video I have ever seen or heard!

Lori, Re used to sing to sleepyhead me..."Rise and shine for the light has come!" Your verse reminded me of that.

Alison, Lynn sang "I Heard it Through the Grapevine" to wake kids up on family vacations. For some reason, that song popped into my head.