I love this one!
I love her sweet, happy face!
So cute!
Naomi's hair is cute!
So sweet!
Love the outfit!
Me too!! Just darling.
*squeal* Oh my goodness, thank you!! (This is such a great picture!)
Awww, am I loving this... time to order more pics! :) Thanks again!
Another great shot!
As always, I'm in agreement with Aunt Sara!
i'm going to have to do more red eye correction if you ever want to order photos from this website!! :) glad you both enjoyed the photos. i love reading your comments. thanks for those!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I love this one!
I love her sweet, happy face!
So cute!
Naomi's hair is cute!
So sweet!
Love the outfit!
Me too!! Just darling.
*squeal* Oh my goodness, thank you!! (This is such a great picture!)
Awww, am I loving this... time to order more pics! :) Thanks again!
Another great shot!
As always, I'm in agreement with Aunt Sara!
i'm going to have to do more red eye correction if you ever want to order photos from this website!! :) glad you both enjoyed the photos. i love reading your comments. thanks for those!!
Post a Comment