Yay!
So fun! I love the camera angle from their perspective.
Great pic! Cutie cousins :)
Love this!
LOL! What cute bloomers!!I spy Clifton biting his nails in the background -- must be watching the KU game.
What a sweet pea in a pod!
Hilarious!
Chelsea, what a cute idea with the bloomers!
Naomi should have cheered louder!
Beautiful! You have a cool zoo!
Novel idea! Didn't think about this use for them.....
Glad ya'll like them. I got them from stitches so sweet. Jill Daniels is so great with ideas! Getting Channing some this summer.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yay!
So fun! I love the camera angle from their perspective.
Great pic! Cutie cousins :)
Love this!
LOL! What cute bloomers!!
I spy Clifton biting his nails in the background -- must be watching the KU game.
What a sweet pea in a pod!
Hilarious!
Chelsea, what a cute idea with the bloomers!
Naomi should have cheered louder!
Beautiful! You have a cool zoo!
Novel idea! Didn't think about this use for them.....
Glad ya'll like them. I got them from stitches so sweet. Jill Daniels is so great with ideas! Getting Channing some this summer.
Post a Comment