Glamour shot! :D
Yay Annika! Cutie patootie in that summery tank!
:D Love it! You never know who you'll run into, right Naomi?
LOL! Awesome happy static hair!
:) Chillaxin'
Pretty shot! And check out that bubble monocle ;)
Awww this is so sweet. Polka dots!!
LOL!!!
I just love Naomi's bangs! Oooh, and there's my old pal, Hello Kitty!
Fun! More cute dresses!
Okay, for reals -- you've *got* to be enhancing those eyes somehow ;)
Nice!!
Melting!
:D It works!!
I'm gonna steal that for the title of my autobiography -- "Just Hanging Out in Layers of Tulle."Again, with the tat, she's expertly striking the perfect balance of "tough" and "feminine"
i had the same monocle thought!!
precious!!!
I love me some tulle!
We love our double stroller! As long as they aren't fighting, which is rare, we're good to go!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Glamour shot! :D
Yay Annika! Cutie patootie in that summery tank!
:D Love it! You never know who you'll run into, right Naomi?
LOL! Awesome happy static hair!
:) Chillaxin'
Pretty shot! And check out that bubble monocle ;)
Awww this is so sweet. Polka dots!!
LOL!!!
I just love Naomi's bangs! Oooh, and there's my old pal, Hello Kitty!
Fun! More cute dresses!
Okay, for reals -- you've *got* to be enhancing those eyes somehow ;)
Nice!!
Melting!
:D It works!!
I'm gonna steal that for the title of my autobiography -- "Just Hanging Out in Layers of Tulle."
Again, with the tat, she's expertly striking the perfect balance of "tough" and "feminine"
i had the same monocle thought!!
precious!!!
I love me some tulle!
We love our double stroller! As long as they aren't fighting, which is rare, we're good to go!
Post a Comment