Love Annika in the background of this picture. :)
Naomi, please stop trying to choke your sister.
n: but how else am i supposed to keep her here for a picture?
Great one!
Pretty dress, pretty smile!
Aww :)
:D I like it too! Plus you'll have photo evidence to show her someday ;)
LOL! And hey, I see your beautiful new fireplace!
This is too cute! Love the tee.
how could you not take a picture of that? it is way to cute and funny.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love Annika in the background of this picture. :)
Naomi, please stop trying to choke your sister.
n: but how else am i supposed to keep her here for a picture?
Great one!
Pretty dress, pretty smile!
Aww :)
:D I like it too! Plus you'll have photo evidence to show her someday ;)
LOL! And hey, I see your beautiful new fireplace!
This is too cute! Love the tee.
how could you not take a picture of that? it is way to cute and funny.
Post a Comment