Saturday, December 3, 2011

Late November 2011




Fun couple weeks with Thanksgiving and starting to get ready for Christmas. Annika's been going through a rough stretch (ear infection, getting her molars (before her front teeth. what the?)), so there are a lot of pacifiers in these pics...

14 comments:

Lori Feierabend said...

Pretty girl! I just love her haircut.

Lori Feierabend said...

Swimming so well!

Lori Feierabend said...

Aww :) Even her frowny face is perfectly cute.

Lori Feierabend said...

Such a cutie!!

Lori Feierabend said...

LOL I love Jeremy's face here. Like, "What? These are totally cool."

Lori Feierabend said...

What a lovely picture!

sara mcdaniel said...

Love her hat!

sara mcdaniel said...

Love the pink!

sara mcdaniel said...

Love it! Your hair looks cute, Alison!

sara mcdaniel said...

So beautiful!

sara mcdaniel said...

Cool spiked hair, Clifton!

Val Hartemink said...

I always knew that kid was special (we just won't talk about what *kind* of special)...

Steve & Suzi Parsons said...

that's my girl!

Steve & Suzi Parsons said...

dude, i've tried that. she won't die. it's creepy.