Wonderful picture!
Great shot!
This is a beautiful picture of her! The colors are great!
adorable!
It's amazing how pathetic kids can make themselves look!
Naomi looks beautiful here!
She really is good at making up stories! She was great entertainment for Jeremy!
What a good helper!
I agree!
The best part :D
These are great!
I love it!!
:) Cute outfit too!
Yay for owl tights!
She's got it down!
Beautiful girls! Naomi's hair is so lovely!
yeah, mom, what's the back-story on the dress again?
okay, got it. my mom made that dress for me when i was a baby.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Wonderful picture!
Great shot!
This is a beautiful picture of her! The colors are great!
adorable!
It's amazing how pathetic kids can make themselves look!
Naomi looks beautiful here!
She really is good at making up stories! She was great entertainment for Jeremy!
What a good helper!
I agree!
The best part :D
These are great!
I love it!!
:) Cute outfit too!
Yay for owl tights!
She's got it down!
Beautiful girls! Naomi's hair is so lovely!
yeah, mom, what's the back-story on the dress again?
okay, got it. my mom made that dress for me when i was a baby.
Post a Comment