Look at those baby blues! Love how her eyes match her dress.
Aww what a great pic!
LOVE this!!
:D Yay Summer!!
Totally!!
Neat-o!
Melting!! And what pretty curls!
Have I told you lately that I love all your pictures? Thanks for the 3 pictures you mailed to us with Annika on Gary's lap, Naomi in her monkey hat, and the girls on the slide at the Bartlesville park. Your girls are beautiful!
thanks, aunt sara! i love all the comments that you and lori post too! makes it so much more fun for me.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Look at those baby blues! Love how her eyes match her dress.
Aww what a great pic!
LOVE this!!
:D Yay Summer!!
Totally!!
Neat-o!
Melting!! And what pretty curls!
Have I told you lately that I love all your pictures? Thanks for the 3 pictures you mailed to us with Annika on Gary's lap, Naomi in her monkey hat, and the girls on the slide at the Bartlesville park. Your girls are beautiful!
thanks, aunt sara! i love all the comments that you and lori post too! makes it so much more fun for me.
Post a Comment