As part of the celebration for my parents' 50th, we decided to remind them how far we've come...
In our house in McLean, VA.
Chris wins for maintaining his pissed off face. I wish you could see Baby Ann better, because that's the same Baby Ann. And you can't really see it (because apparently we've gotten bigger), but Dave even went so far as to find fabric to cover the chair to make it look like a 70s high chair.
Ft. Myers home
I'm going to give it to Dave for winning this one with those overalls. The man is 6'8". Coming up with red overalls was no joke.
My mom made that dress. I loved it. So much that I convinced my dad it was a school dress when Mom was out of town.
Thank goodness the rental home in Pagosa had nearly identical stucco...
There are some sweet stripes going on here.
Dave made that centerpiece since we couldn't sneak home and get the original without being found out... And Clifton's playing the part of Mom, which pretty much makes him the best husband ever.




No comments:
Post a Comment