It was wonderful to see these photos and get caught up on your blogs. We have just returned from a cruise so have been out of touch. Hope that you had a great Thanksgiving! We will be home for Christmas.
I said the same thing to Jerry, that Annika looks like Dad here! Especially those beautiful deep blue eyes. :) We need to bring out some baby pics of his to compare!
9 comments:
Ohhh my goodness. SUCH a cutie!!
LOL!
So precious.
Love love love this pic!
It's funny... I was thinking the same thing that Lori wrote today: Love, love, love week 9 photos! Happy Thanksgiving from Gary and Sara
I think that Annika favors Lynn, Clifton's Dad, in this photo. What a cutie!
that makes me so happy! we agree--she definitely has a lot more railsback in her appearance than naomi ever did.
It was wonderful to see these photos and get caught up on your blogs. We have just returned from a cruise so have been out of touch. Hope that you had a great Thanksgiving! We will be home for Christmas.
I said the same thing to Jerry, that Annika looks like Dad here! Especially those beautiful deep blue eyes. :) We need to bring out some baby pics of his to compare!
Post a Comment