Congratulations!! Girl Power! If you ever want an extra dose of testosterone (although I'm sure Clifton is all the man you need :-), I'll send you D1 or D2 for a visit. But only if you send me a little blonde cutie pie so I can have a girl fix! :-)
thanks!!! karen--colorado's a beautiful place to live! not sure i can do FL again. come visit at least... and, jenny, we'd love to have some quality D time! maybe we can arrange a kid swap. :) or maybe just a family visit so we can catch up with you guys too!
And so much fun for us to watch! I love Annika's "baby", then looking at her tummy. How quickly Naomi realized there would be 5 people in your family with 4 girls and 1 boy! Priceless!
9 comments:
This was such a sweet video! I loved it!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are going to have so much fun! Wish we lived closer...
Congratulations!! Girl Power! If you ever want an extra dose of testosterone (although I'm sure Clifton is all the man you need :-), I'll send you D1 or D2 for a visit. But only if you send me a little blonde cutie pie so I can have a girl fix! :-)
thanks!!! karen--colorado's a beautiful place to live! not sure i can do FL again. come visit at least... and, jenny, we'd love to have some quality D time! maybe we can arrange a kid swap. :) or maybe just a family visit so we can catch up with you guys too!
oh, and one of my favorite parts of this is when naomi matter of factly declares, "daddy's a boy."
And so much fun for us to watch! I love Annika's "baby", then looking at her tummy. How quickly Naomi realized there would be 5 people in your family with 4 girls and 1 boy! Priceless!
Ahhh I loved this!!! Thank you SO much for capturing & sharing the special moment with us!!
Love Annika's response! She's not excited... :)
Awesome! Annika's response is so crazy. Naomi could get a job as a waitress at a diner the way she's smacking on that gum. So sweet!
Congrats my dear friend! A trio of girls. Such fun!!
Post a Comment