What a adorable photo!!
I'll take a sprig and attempt to grow it in my backyard.
We'll swap you for some of our strawberry, plum, or peach... =)
casey--i'll see if i can keep something with roots in tact to bring you.val, any time! :) let me taste what i've made first to make sure you want it!
I agree, this is precious!!
LOLPretty color!
Congratulations Clifton!! What a great race (as always!)
Aww :)
:D
Yum!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a adorable photo!!
I'll take a sprig and attempt to grow it in my backyard.
We'll swap you for some of our strawberry, plum, or peach... =)
casey--i'll see if i can keep something with roots in tact to bring you.
val, any time! :) let me taste what i've made first to make sure you want it!
I agree, this is precious!!
LOL
Pretty color!
Congratulations Clifton!! What a great race (as always!)
Aww :)
:D
Yum!
Post a Comment