This is what we do when we wait for Daddy to finish a race: eat. Sweet stuff. And lots of it. Sarah probably doesn't quite meet the stroller requirements for sizing but, meh, third kid.
There he is, running the anchor leg. I love that of all the shots, I got the sweet one with the construction background.
This is the relay marathon team from work.
Afterwards we had to make a quick stop at the playground. To do things like this...
...and this.
Wednesday was Naomi's end of preschool party. Oma went with her to celebrate. These are her awesome teachers for the past two years. We love these women. Naomi was only willing to leave their classroom once she understood that Annika needs them next year.
Walking a balance beam is one of her favorite activities
...and this. Which apparently isn't allowed.
Chillin' with Opa
The next day was the end of the year picnic for the entire school where the older kids do various performances for the students and parents. So I quick snuck home from work so we could go together.
With the bright sun I wasn't even going to try to get a good photo.
Thanks for another great year, Hygiene!
And what would a start-of-summer celebration be without a popsicle?
Annika agrees.
Summer in full swing playing in sprinklers.
This is actually a different day. Two days in a row of sprinklers!
There was a lot less running through sprinklers once they realized they could drink from them.
Doesn't this look fun?
Sarah Mae and Timothy scoping each other out.
Timothy keeps an appropriately skeptical eye on Sarah.
Meh, seems like I can trust her.
This is included almost entirely just to show her beefy legs.
And this to show just how much she wants to crawl. Close to getting up on all fours.
And this is here to show just how tiring it is.
6 comments:
Another week of wonderful memories. Love.
Kelley K
I gotta stop reading this blog. Every time I do, it just makes me miss you guys so much.
I want to snack on Sarah Mae's legs. In a non creepy way.
And seriously, you have to do something about the name of that school. There's just too many jokes and high standards!
thanks, friend. you done for the year? fun summer plans?
no. don't stop reading. we'll come see you. how does july sound?
well there's plenty leg to go around! help yourself. if you think the school has high standards, you should see the whole lovely town of hygiene!
Post a Comment