Look how happy this kid is right after spitting up all over. Which is good because it happens about ten times a day.
We got around to Sarah's six month old cake, a day late. Check out Annika's super sweet hair after taking out her pig tails.
Pushing herself up more and trying to get up on all fours, mostly just pushing herself backwards.
Sweet snuggle time.
Bright eyes.
Annika likes to read to Sarah. Upside down apparently.
Naomi totally speaks Sarah's language.
This is Annika catching ants. It's her thing. If anyone tells anyone that ants don't count as pets I'm going to be ticked. My favorite part of this moment was listening to her say, "Come here, ants. Come to mama."
Whole new meaning to snuggling up with a good book.

6 comments:
Before zooming in, I totally thought that was "The Magic School Bus meets the Hot Squad",and I was going to comment on the inappropriate reading material you were giving her. But it's the "Rot Squad", so...well, carry on, I guess.
"Come here ants. Come to mama." Hahahahahaha!
Ants are pets. Absolutely! They even sell ant farms. -- Of course they are pets...:-)
!
decaying logs and the bugs within makes much better bedtime reading material. duh.
i'm assuming it's just like your girls saying "here triops. come to mama."
outside pets though, right? back me up here, bob. :)
Post a Comment