Selection Sunday--an important day in the Railsback household
And look who rolled over! I'm a little embarrassed that I was too lazy to button her outfit because now you all know, but it felt artificial to snap it and recreate her first roll. Who puts snaps on these anyway? It takes too long. And when you're done, you almost always have not lined up the snaps correctly.
Big girl in the bumbo!
Um, ??? Just found this series on the camera when I downloaded pics. Must've happened on Jess's watch. Not sure why the Dora underwear on her head.
Not be outdone.
Monkey see...
Monkey do.
Fun picture of Naomi
A sweet sister moment.
I know kids aren't supposed to watch TV before age 2, but Sarah loves TV. And she seems quite enamored with the tournament. When I turned her bouncy around, she craned her head to maintain her view.
Since we root for the Gators in the fall (did you know KU doesn't have much of a football program?), we'll root for KU during basketball. We'll have to let the kids make their own choice if KU plays UF next weekend.
We had fun at our friend Logan's construction themed birthday party!
Logan skipped out of this one at the last second.





4 comments:
Your family entertains us! Love all the pictures, Aunt Sara
Glad you enjoy them. We love you!
Your kids are so cute. I can't stand it. Must plan family get together so we can get all our girls hanging out ASAP.
you have no idea how much we would love that. seriously, should we make it happen?
Post a Comment