We had another fun week getting ready for Christmas. Naomi had her class Christmas party which I got to help with. An advantage to my twelve weeks of stay-at-home-momness. God bless preschool teachers! We kept busy with other fun Christmas preparations and we are ready... We had an early Christmas dinner with Dave, Val, Jeremy and Timothy on Saturday. We did breakfast for dinner and the cousins exchanged gifts.
We've spent a lot of time on the Christmas story this year--Naomi really seems to be getting it. On the other hand, when asked what the angels told the shepherds, Annika declared, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"
We also got to celebrate Amelia's sixth birthday with her. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I spent the night at Steve and Suzi's when she went into labor. It's been such a joy to have Amelia and Naomi growing up together. Remember this?
Sarah's just getting cuter and cuter. She's smiling with more intentionality, and is even cooing a bit. She's had a couple nights this week with seven hours of sleep in a row which is great, but then why do I still feel so tired? :)
I also had my appointment with my rheumatologist this week. He'd like me to resume my meds sooner as opposed to later, so I'll probably do that as soon as we get back from Oklahoma. I'm definitely having more symptoms, so the decision to stop nursing becomes easier.
We're busy and tired but happy. And blessed.

1 comment:
We miss and love you guys. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment