Friday, January 18, 2013

Running Down a Dream

Clifton's birthday present was running-themed this year, and part of it was a video montage I made of his runs from over the years. It lost some clarity in the upload, and even more when you go to full screen, but you get the idea. The man is a machine.

I also uploaded it to youtube with better resolution: http://youtu.be/3TDXhC01FUo



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Clifton, great memories! Gary enjoyed watching the video, too. Alison, you think of the best gifts. Happy Birthday, Clifton! We LOVE your birthday! Love, Uncle Gary and Aunt Sara P.S. I haven't figured out how to be anything but anonymous.

Mink said...

thanks! we're happy too that you guys had your first date that day! worked out pretty well for you. :) i think you have to log in on a gmail account to not be anonymous, so don't worry about it. i know who you are! love you guys.

Callie said...

This is fabulous! Can you show me how to do that? Maybe I can make a video of Jesse working on hurricanes. :)

Mink said...

ooooh! or a video montage of him running from hurricanes. and for the song, "rock you like a hurricane"

Jerry said...

AWESOME! Love the video... Clifton is a machine!

Mink said...

thanks, jerry. and thanks for contributing the video clip! :)

Callie Feyen said...

Hahahaha! YES!!!