Monday, January 7, 2013

Week Nine

The girls got a princess crown in a Christmas gift. Annika prefers to wear it as a visor.

Naomi's given up on making Annika a princess and has moved onto the less-likely-to-object Sarah

She doesn't look so thrilled either

On her beautiful quilt from Grandma Clyde

She's giving us a lot more expressions this week

Like this... So cute.

Still pretty serious most of the time though. (Chris, can you photoshop off her flaky skin? :))

Jess painted the girls up this week. Naomi was a cat.

And Annika was a dog. 

Bath time

January 4, two months old!

I love how lazy and obese she looks in this photo.

3 comments:

Callie Feyen said...

Oh dear me, I just want to hold her. All your girls are so cute!! Can you come over for a playdate?

Mink said...

on our way...

Lori said...

Oh, I forgot to comment on these! Adorable and hilarious as always!