Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Week Eight (Part two)

Laying around while we loaded up the car, headed for Oklahoma

We stopped in Newton, Kansas. What do you mean you've never heard of it? We got a hotel with a pool!

and a "kid room" with bunkbeds and a TV!

We stopped there so we could see these awesome friends: Peter, Rachel, Daniel and John

Rachel and I were in residency together. We spent many a late night together in the hospital, working and playing.

And then we got to Oklahoma and spent some fun cousin time with Jack!

Annika's teaching Jack how to be a crazy toddler. 

This is the best I could get.

Hanging with Uncle Clifton



So, so cute.

All ready to go to Jamie's baby shower! Naomi was so excited.

Playing with Travis's iphone. I expect we'll see a lot of this over the next 15 years

Just hanging out in the bouncy

Exchanging Christmas gifts

Maybe this will keep her from eating my chapstick all the time.

And a view into Annika's teen years.

Snuggling with Jamie


And Aunt Lori and Uncle Jerry.

This girl is so lucky...

...to be so loved.

Saying goodbye--ready for a late night drive back to CO

Thanks for everything, Mr. and Mrs. Farmer!

Um, we found this sign in our hotel room. Holy. Crap.

New Years Eve celebration on 12/30 with the Harteminks

The girls got mermaid skirts from Aunt Sam!

Naomi and Jeremy spent most of the evening in these.

While Timothy and Sarah celebrated their first holidays together!

Happy New Year! Cheers!

Making olliebolen

Which is mostly just deep-fried goodness.

Annika eating hers.


5 comments:

Lori said...

Love, love these pics -- Parts 1 & 2! What a joy it was to spend time with you all, and of course to meet Sarah. Missing you already!

Callie Feyen said...

Go on wif yo' olie bolin self.

But seriously, I'm glad to know about the birds. I always wonder about the rules when I'm out hunting.

Mink said...

you too! hopefully it won't be too long before we can see each other again! happy birthday!

Mink said...

i know, right? they didn't say anything about 'coons, so clifton just skinned that in the room to make a hat.

Lori said...

Thanks for this! :) Love you!!